Thursday 30 August 2012

It's about what you can do

One thing I hope people will get from the Paralympics is a sense of not beating themselves over what they can't do, but celebrating what they can do. If you look at the athletes, they have over come amazing odds to excel in the sports that they do, some border on the ability of being in the Olympics with the times that they set despite having a disability. These are good role models to show what you can do if you try hard enough. This statement is not aimed at disabled people, this aimed at all people. How many of us say we can't do something without at least trying, or give up after the first couple of attempts. I'm not particularly computer literate & I'm dyslexic but felt like writing this blog would be a good thing for me to do, to help out on accounts, though I do need to take some decent photos to load onto this blog. But hopefully there will be a change in attitude, even with me perhaps I will eventually learn to play a musical instrument. Living in hope Pagan Chapain

No comments:

Post a Comment