Tuesday 3 July 2012

Not being a morning person

This post is being written as I am still half asleep & will not be able to write something sensible on politics, U turns, cuts etc, even though that is generally what I listen to when I wake up of a morning. It will sink in by about the middle of the day when I have properly woken up. I find it difficult to get out of bed, so warm & cosy & sleepy. It isn't until I have eaten breakfast done my exercises & had a shower that I feel human & isn't until after lunch do I even feel remotely intelligent. I tend to sleep soundly & deeply unless I hear a strange noise & generally sleep between 6-8 hours so it isn't a lack of sleep. Perhaps its because I have a deep loathing of coffee, the taste & smell of it & can never be bothered to make myself a cup of tea. Maybe its because I'm a lazy trout or perhaps I'm just not wired that way, either way I don't feel fully awake will talk more when my eyes stop threatening to shut& my doesn't want to use the keyboard as a pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment