Saturday 17 March 2012

Do I Need to come Across More Spiritual?

I'm finding most of my posts are more on the physical, practical or emotional side of things. I'm allowed to have my thoughts on things yes, but do I need to put a slightly more spiritual edge on what I say? Would it make more sense seeing as though I'm a chaplain? Or would it make me sound like a loon? I don't want to end up in the same category as Kevin Carlyon & having you guys think I wander around in a robe made of old curtains spouting any old nonsense just to get in the head lines. I could attach local folklore & world mythology on to ramblings to illustrate a point & its teachings, but would that make sound too pious? I kind of feel like I wouldn't make thought for the day with the posts that I do but is that a good thing. Set, talk evaluate, adapt. Whatever your thoughts please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment