Sunday 19 February 2012

Hail And Welcome?

OK as far as titles go a little Wiccan for someone who is a Hedgewitch but its a start I suppose. So here I am trying to create a new blog hoping that I'll update it more than my previous one. So the essentials, at the time of my first post on this I'm 31, been in a relationship with the the same guy for seven and a half years, I work in retail as my paid job but I'm a volunteer Pagan chaplain in my spare time as well as running the Rainbow Moot for LGBT Pagans which was set up by Rob 'Hogbear' Yarlett 8 years ago. Now I'm hoping that this blog also appears separate from my old one as that was mere bumblings and was me trying to keep something like a diary, which was never going to work as I was never kept a diary when I was young. I'm treating this more like thought for the day though the the chances of me updating it everyday are slim I'm hoping that it is a blog that I will regularly update on chapters of a theme instead of random things that have happened that are not interconnected in one post. I really do ramble on don't I? But then I have a busy head & I do talk way too much, but then again who doesn't enjoy a good conversation? Not only do you learn a lot about other people you also learn a bit more about yourself so I hope you embrace my garrulousness as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment